What the tax plan means for you.
- The median income in OH-01 is $55,712. The average tax cut for Ohio’s richest 1 percent next year is $47,510.
- Ohio families will pay $288 million next year due to the tax increases in the recent Congressional action on taxes.
- The richest 5 percent of Ohio earners will get 50 percent of benefit from the tax breaks next year.
- 1,020,130 Ohioans will see no tax cut next year.
- The Congressional action on taxes increases the debt by $1.5 trillion — making the next generation pay for tax breaks for the rich.